The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. Applicants must be female enrolled at an accredited college as a full-time junior, senior, or graduate student for the 2017-18 academic year. Application deadline is April 30.
All scholars receive:
- $5,000 USD (tuition and books)
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2018)
- Free CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Matched with a CREW Network member eMentor
- Free registration to a CREW Network Convention & Marketplace
For more information and an application, go to https://www.crewnetwork.org/scholarship.aspx