On Monday, February 25, 2019, seven members of Triangle CREW will be serving as mentors to the women of the Triangle area, taking part of in the 2019 Triangle Business Journal’s Mentoring Monday event. TCREW members participating include:
- Jane Brasier, Vice President Business Development, Clark Nexsen
- Jill Heath, President, CALYX Engineers + Consultants, an NV5 Company
- Teressa Merck, Managing Director, IA Interior Architects
- Kerry Saunders, Executive Vice President & COO, NAI Carolantic Realty, Inc.
- Gretchen Saussy, Director of Business Development, Mid Atlantic Associates
- Denise Southerland, Manager of Marketing and Communications, Stewart
- Marlene Spritzer, Corporate Managing Director, Savills
Mentoring is a strategic initiative of Triangle CREW. “Mentoring is one of the most important parts of Triangle CREW, because as we grow it is important to bring along other women and encourage them – lift them up as they continue to grow in their profession,” notes Kerry Saunders.
This year’s event will occur at NC State University’s C. Richard Vaughn Towers, 4600 Trinity Road, Gate C Raleigh NC 27607 from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. For more information please visit https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle