What are the benefits of membership?
- Annual membership dues include 6 complimentary registrations to TCREW Luncheons
- Invitations to local Member Only Events/Networking Opportunities
- Opportunity to promote and receive job announcements from the TCREW network
- Opportunity to participate in committees and speaking opportunities to expand and share your knowledge and expertise
- Access to Member Only LinkedIn TCREW Group
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, CREW Network’s online business networking tool & membership directory, where you can utilize your profile to market your specific expertise to the more than 11,000 global members, across all CRE professions
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace, attended by more than 1,200 CRE professionals from around the globe, and to the CREW Network Leadership Summits, which are geared towards personal/professional development
- Access to CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers and the CREW Network Leadership Certificate program
What are the requirements to join?
Triangle CREW has three (3) Membership Categories: Full, Associate and Affiliate.
- Full Member - minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Affiliate Member - minimum of 5 years experience but their primary profession doesn’t meet one of the CREW Network qualifying fields but works in a commercial real estate field that benefits or supports the industry.
- Associate Member - meets the CREW Network qualifying fields, however only has a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial real estate.
Further information, including a list of qualified fields and the application, can be found on the membership page.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
Triangle CREW holds a membership luncheon every other month, and hosts additional networking events throughout the year. We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize your membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a one-hour meeting or conference call once a month.
What is the application process?
Once your application has been submitted, the board will review and make a final decision on your membership category and qualifying field. Qualifying fields have a maximum capacity of 20 professionals per category. Once approved, you will be notified of your membership and provided information on dues, upcoming meetings and committee assignments.
How much does membership cost?
There is a $50 application fee, and once the board has reviewed and approved your application, the annual membership dues are currently $475; except if your membership is approved after July 1, in which case your membership dues for the first year will be $325.
How do I pay my dues?
Payment by credit card or check is accepted. The online membership form provides an area to include your payment information for the application fee. Once your application fee is accepted, dues can be paid through the CREW Network membership portal, or checks can be mailed to TCREW PO Box 10764, Raleigh, NC 27605