By joining Triangle CREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate. As a member of Triangle CREW, your membership includes bi-monthly networking luncheons with chapter members featuring guest panels/speakers on topics of interest to the commercial real estate industry. Members also have access to networking events throughout the year and our annual Champion Awards event.
- Annual membership dues include six (6) complimentary registrations to TCREW Luncheons
- Invitations to local Member Only events and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to promote and receive job announcements from the TCREW network
- Opportunity to participate in committees and speaking opportunities to expand and share your knowledge and expertise
- Access to Member Only LinkedIn TCREW Group
- Access to CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers and the CREW Network Leadership Certificate program
- Discounted registration rates to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace, which is attended by more than 1,200 industry professionals globally
- Access to an online portal for communication and exchange of information and ideas among members
- Opportunities for professional growth and development of business and leadership skills
- Connection with a global network of over 11,000 commercial real estate professionals, like-minded professionals who want to influence the CRE industry by advancing women and who look to do business with one another
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both Triangle CREW and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the requirements of one of our membership categories:
- Full Member — An individual employed full time in a professional position, the primary responsibilities of which are in a qualified field of commercial real estate AND who has a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate. Note: Full Members are limited to 20 professionals per qualified field as identified by CREW Network.
- Affiliate Member — An individual employed full time in a position, the primary professional responsibilities of which relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate AND supplies a service or physical product related to commercial real estate AND has at least five (5) years of experience. This individual does not work directly in one of the qualifying fields, thus does not qualify as a Full Member, but their admission furthers the purposes of the Chapter and benefits its members. An Affiliate Member shall be entitled to privileges of membership; provided, however, at no time shall more than two (2) Affiliate Members serve on the Board and at no time shall the number of Affiliate Members from a particular company exceed one (1) person. At no time shall the number of Affiliate Members exceed fifteen percent (15%) of the total membership.
- Associate Member — An individual employed full time in a professional position, the primary responsibilities of which are in a qualified field of commercial real estate AND who has a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate. An Associate Member shall be entitled to privileges of membership; provided, however, an Associate Member shall not serve as a committee chair or serve on the Board.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact April Mills, Juliette Dolle or Kerry Saunders for more information.
*payment of the non-refundable $50 application fee & bio/resume upload required to submit application